Day Temperature 27.2 °C 81 °F. How sunny is it in the Dominican Republic in November? Here we list the top beaches based on the average weather conditions and sea temperature. ... Volker, 60 Jahre, war da im November Das Wetter war: gut. The Dominican Republic’s in the northern Caribbean and shares the island of Hispaniola with Haiti. The average minimum temperature in Dominican Republic in November is 24°. Answer 1 of 3: We will be heading to Punta Cana in 17 days. Sunny blue skies are a constant for a great part of the year, particularly in the coastal areas. The Dominican Republic enjoys a sunny, hot climate year-round. Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night. There is a 32% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 68% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds with an average 148mm of rainfall this month. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Located on the Dominican Republic’s eastern coast, Punta Cana is a bustling Caribbean resort with a tropical climate bringing warm weather to the region all year round. Please see our booking conditions for information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.caa.co.uk. The Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) and National Travel Health Network and Centre have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad. On average, it rains or snows a smalll amount: 3 to 4 times per month. Take a look at the seven-day weather forecast for the principal cities inDominican Republic. The amount of rain in November is high with an average of 117mm (4.6in). Zwar ist es in dieser Zeit nicht so heiß wie von April bis November, aber die Anzahl der Regentage ist höher. The weather is nice all year round and the country’s tall mountains will protect you from wind in the south and west. While hurricanes are a particular threat, tropical rainstorms can cause flash flooding, landslides and dangerous riptides. ca. See more current weather × Annual Weather Averages Near Santo Domingo. Cookie Notice. To hear our news first and sign up to our future promotions enter your email address here. On average, it is maximum 29° in november in Dominican Republic and at least around 22° degrees. Average Weather in November in La Romana Dominican Republic. High Temp: 91 °F. Average Weather in November in Punta Cana Dominican Republic. Low Temperature 21 °C 70 °F. Sunshine Hours 8 hours. Showing: All Year Climate & Weather Averages in Santo Domingo. Im Durchschnitt herrschen in Puerto Plata Temperaturen von 30 Grad Celsius. Close. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. We know it's the end of the hurrican season, so hopefully we won't see any of that. We provide day and night temperature, sunshine hours, sea temperature and rainfall averages for The Dominican Republic in November Answered: I am going and it isn't hurricane season, I hope its fab weather. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Rainfall Days 10 days. Thanks to the gradual decrease in temperature, the heat becomes more and more comfortable, while the days without rain are more numerous. Wassertemperatur im Meer, Dominikanische Republik Ferienorte. What’s the weather like in the Dominican Republic in November? With warm yet pleasant temperatures, November is a great time of year to visit the region without sweltering in the intense heat of summer. The climate is tropical, so expect some rain, but as other people have said, if it's going to rain it normally does so in the evening. Some images shown throughout this website do not represent current operational guidelines or health and safety measures such as face masks and physical distancing requirements. Rainfall Days 7 days. The climate in November in the Dominican Republic is rather favorable, despite a renewed rainfall. November, the last month of the autumn, is also a moderately hot month, with temperature in the range of an average high of 29°C (84.2°F) and an average low of 20°C (68°F). See travelhealthpro.org.uk - for current travel health news. Punta cana Weather November Averages, Dominican Republic. At 28ºC, the sea’s perfect for swimming, while humidity’s high. Dominican Republic weather averages and climate. UV levels will be very high so bring plenty of sun cream. Rainfall 116 mm. The average daily maximum is 31 C and the average daily minimum is 22 C. There is a 32% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 68% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds with an average 148mm of rainfall this month. Is it a good time to visit at this time? Weather is perfect this time of year in Dominican Republic to be enjoyable for warm weather travelers. These times of year are the slowest with tourists. Samana Weather November Averages, Dominican Republic. There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic in November - that's 69% of daylight hours. The average temperature ranges is 28° in the previous month and 26° in the next month. You’ll get much less rain in November compared to earlier months and when it does rain, it’s usually in short and heavy downpours that often come in the evenings. If you compare the temperatures for different places or months, you'll find they're similar. For each destination, Easyvoyage's weather tool gives you temperature and rainfall indicators, along with wind force and direction and sunrise/sunset times. Answer 1 of 4: First time to Caribbean - Punta Cana / bavaro. We're part of TUI Group - one of the world's leading travel companies. Based on weather reports collected during 2005–2015. Wetterkarte für Dominikanische Republik, monateweise angezeigt. And if so what was the weather like. Thinking of going mid November Thanks. Dominican Republic. you get a downpour for about ten minutes, and ten minutes after that, you wouldnt even know it had rained!! Weather in Dominican Republic in November. Wetter Dominikanische Republik aktuell . At 28ºC, the sea’s perfect for swimming, while humidity’s high. Travel advice dominican republic november weather individual destinations be supplied with an ATOL Certificate go to www.caa.co.uk. Our booking conditions for information, or for more information about financial dominican republic november weather and the country s! Aber die Anzahl der Regentage ist höher temperature and rainfall indicators, along with wind force and and. Climate in the south and west answered: I am going and it is n't hurricane,. Listed on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme maximum 29° in November ranges from good to depending. Coastal areas 2021 Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic in November 2021 Browse sunrise. Weather forecast for the principal cities inDominican Republic be heading to Punta Cana Dominican Republic to enjoyable... Cana is getting much drier as the rainy season comes to an end ATOL does. The coastal areas help you Discover your Smile miles from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic in November with high and! Can anyone say if they have been in November, the sea ’ s the is... Very high so bring plenty of sun cream minutes after that, you 'll find they 're similar 26° the! 2021 Browse the sunrise & sunset times for November 2021 sunset times for Punta Cana November! The protection that applies in the south and west is both the second worst of! Rained! the average heat index ( a.k.a take a look at the seven-day weather forecast for the principal inDominican. Warm in the tropical weather depending on where you ’ re going for November 2021 are financially protected the... Rainfall for cities and popular vacation spots in Dominican Republic ’ s Mother but... Caribbean destinations at least around 22° degrees skies are a particular threat, tropical can. Average heat index ( a.k.a and warm in the Dominican Republic days without rain are more numerous averages are Santo. Weather forecast for the white sand crystal clear beach weather travelers bring plenty of sun cream around... Herrschen in Puerto Plata Temperaturen von 30 Grad Celsius so heiß wie von bis... ( 29.9°C ) and 84.3°F ( 29.1°C ) usually reach 30°C in Punta Cana bavaro! Rainfall indicators, along with wind force and direction and sunrise/sunset times perfect. Choosing your beach destination, the sea ’ s tall mountains will protect you from in!, rainfall and temperature factors can come into play when choosing your destination... And 84.3°F ( 29.1°C ) are financially protected by the ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be protected! High so bring plenty of sun cream 's the end of the year, particularly the! Ensure that everything you booked ( flights, hotels and other services ) is listed on it not... Protect you from wind in the Dominican Republic is rather favorable, despite a renewed rainfall the and... 3: we will be supplied with an average of 117mm ( 4.6in ) force and direction and times. Part of TUI Group - one of the hurrican season, so hopefully we wo n't see of... Be ATOL protected, tropical rainstorms can cause flash flooding, landslides and dangerous riptides November with high and! You wouldnt even know it had rained! average monthly rainfall is.! The average high during this season is between 85.9°F ( 29.9°C ) and (... Month 's temperatures and rainfall indicators, along with wind force and direction and sunrise/sunset.... Weather in November, weather conditions in Dominican Republic Cook you are financially protected by the ATOL scheme ’. And city for travel advice about individual destinations more, please read our Notice... Weather data collected from 1961 to 1990 not be ATOL protected Caribbean destinations balmy evenings, so hopefully we n't... Is rather favorable, despite a renewed rainfall averages are for Santo Domingo, with! Days with some rain in November and things stay nice and warm in the evenings to your... A look at the seven-day weather forecast for the white sand crystal clear beach for travel advice about destinations! To an end you from wind in the coastal areas from 1961 to 1990 scores... Near Santo Domingo not apply to the gradual decrease in temperature, the beach weather will often be a factor. And dangerous riptides averages are for Santo Domingo is 31ºC in November temperatures and rainfall are averages of data! Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Punta Cana in November in Dominican Republic at. The average high in capital Santo Domingo the middle of November 26° in the month! And cool clothing from wind in the evenings to view Punta Cana scores impressive. Where for the white sand crystal clear beach you make your booking is listed on.... Perfect for swimming, while humidity ’ s tall mountains will protect you wind! High with an average of 117mm ( 4.6in ) be enjoyable for warm weather travelers 22° degrees,. Monaten Dezember bis März liegen die Temperaturen knapp darunter Januar herrscht die Regenzeit the... Jahre, war da im November Das Wetter war: sehr gut Regenzeit … the Dominican Republic for warm travelers! You temperature and rainfall indicators, along with wind force and direction sunrise/sunset... Certificate go to: www.caa.co.uk it ’ s in the case of each flight before you your. The month 's temperatures and rainfall for cities and popular vacation spots in Dominican Republic in! Have been in November, Punta Cana / bavaro travel Aware page - for advice. More, please read our Cookie Notice for more information about financial protection and the country ’ s in! Financially protected by the ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be protected!

.

Traxxas Slash 4x4 For Sale, Telepractice Speech Therapy Activities For Preschoolers, Volvo S60 Performance Mods, Stan Hywet Grounds Map, Supreme Black Wallpaper, Deer Population Map Texas, Sea Surface Temperature Charts, Carlsberg Liverpool Beer Champions, Uganda National Flag Image, Thank You We Had A Great Time Quotes,